Operations manager - exciting career opportunity within MIAB AB
At MIAB, we are in a phase of strong growth, and we are now expanding with a passionate Operations Manager in Gothenburg. Our customer base is growing steadily, and we need a key person who, together with our responsible District Manager, will ensure that we continue to deliver excellent service to our customers. This with a focus on our core values: care, safety and commitment.
Your main tasks include:
- Financial responsibility as well as customer and personnel responsibility for your operating area, which includes cleaning tasks.
- Daily assurance of the service quality and implementation plan towards our customer
- Continuous dialogue with our customer to coordinate and optimize our delivery
- Lead and support group leaders in matters of operations, personnel, planning and recruitment with an awareness of service and order
- Carry out and document supplier checks and check subordinate personnel
As well as other commonly occurring tasks for the position.
The position is permanent (and begins with a trial period) with access according to agreement.
Questions are answered by Shad Askari, District Manager, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection and interviews take place continuously, so send your application as soon as possible to: email@example.com
Mark the application with: Operations Manager Gothenburg