It is difficult today to get hold of healthcare personnel with the right skills, we see the opportunity to facilitate this by taking responsibility for the care-related service.
- make beds
- stock clothing supply
- monitor and stock supplies with necessary equipment
- patient transport within the hospital
- staff with a hostess who receives patients, relatives and visitors
- pick up food carts from the kitchen and transport to the respective care department
- take responsibility for setting up and serving food. It is important that the food is appetizingly laid out and that it is the right accessory for each dish.